Terms and conditions of sale:
PLEASE REFERENCE QUOTE # OR RETURN IT WITH YOUR WRITTEN PURCHASE ORDER.
- PHDESIGN reserves the right to change prices based on changes in quantities, changes in construction or other SUCH MODIFICATIONS.
- unless otherwise acknowledged in writing, prices Do Not include cartoning, packing , freight or delivery, in transit insurance, storage, service taxes, receiving or installation. freight can be prepaid by PHDESIGN or by the purchaser for third party billing or freight collect.
- all payments must be received from the purchaser as identified on the purchase order as no third party payments will be accepted unless approved in writing from PHDESIGN. acceptance of third party payments is an accommodation and does not create any relationship between PHDESIGN and the payer.
- a service charge of 1% interest per month will be applied to orders that remain unpaid beginning 30 days or more after the order has been invoiced and released for delivery. cancelled orders are subject to a cancellation fee after 7 days of 15% of invoice. . orders that are cancelled in actual production are subject to a fee set at the sole discretion of PHDESIGN and are in correlation to the reasonable estimate of PHDESIGN‘s actual losses on the cancelled order.
- PHDESIGN reserves the right to reject any order, refund any deposit and return any com materials freight collect. the purchaser must advise PHDESIGN in writing of any errors or discrepancies in the sales order acknowledgement within 5 days of its receipt.
- PHDESIGN reserves the right to make minor and/or beneficial changes in design, dimensions and all other materials within the manufacturing process as we deem fit. PHDESIGN products are handcrafted and can have minor variations. all dimensions can have slight variations. wood finishes can vary slightly from samples provided and exact matching is not guaranteed.
- the purchaser is responsible for ensuring that all materials are identifiable when received. the purchaser takes responsibility for the wear ability, safety, or fire code validity of the materials supplied by the purchaser to PHDESIGN. PHDESIGN takes no responsibility for the selection of materials chosen. PHDESIGN warranties do not extend to the customers material s supplied by the purchaser.
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to specify fire code classification that meets the jurisdictional agency of the location where the items are to be installed if other than the those codes SO NOTED on the quotation. PHDESIGN makes no representation that the codes supplied by the purchaser meet the local agency requirements. all com supplied must be manufactured or treated to meet the required codes. com’s that fail to meet these requirements void any PHDESIGN warranties expressed or implied on those items to which they are applied.
- PHDESIGN products are sold with a limited warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship for a period TWO year